Hey there, internet! Remember when I complained that there was no sequel to Priests of Mars in an earlier post? Turns out one released without me noticing: Lords of Mars, by Graham McNeill. I picked this up earlier this week and blew through it in a couple days. After reading this book, all of my gripes about the last book are rectified.
I absolutely LOVED this book. There were some awesome moments in it that I would hate to spoil, but will highlight a little below.
- Crazy plot with very unique characters.
- Considerable exposure to the mind of a titan princeps.
- Titan combat!
- Intrigue, treachery, and the collision of the two concurrent stories from the last book.
- A healthy length unlike some OTHER, similarly-priced Black Library books.
- There is a third book and the wait might kill me. :C
Questions and comments are appreciated and welcome.
Thanks for reading,